Version 0.2.0 of gh_nimrod_doc_pages was released. Still has a long way to go but already saved me some pain of manual scripts to update some of my libs.2014-06-01 18:44:34
Version 0.2.4 of gh_nimrod_doc_pages was released. Changes since 0.2.2:2015-01-17 19:59:29
- Recognises .markdown extension too.
- Fixed infinite loop post processing html links.
- Supports markdown generation with fenced blocks extension.
- Replaced local patches with badger_bits.
- Modified default directory for HTML files. You can keep using the default docs directory for generated output, but since this may conflict with other same named directories in other branches it is a good idea to pick something unique for the gh-pages branch.
- Moved badger bits submodule to nimble package.
- Uses lazy_rest submodule for faster HTML generation. Some of the improvements this brings:
- Code block line numbering.
- Check for infinite include recursion.
- Syntax highlight for more languages.
- No separate process spawning, so it should be faster.
- Improved --version switch output.
- Ignores nakefile.nim during default source scan.
- Detects and favours nim compiler.
- Changed doc to be the default, and doc2 to be optional.
- Disabled processing of configuration files for module documentation.
- Generates .idx files for markdown files.
- Excludes temp directories from time machine backups under OSX.
- Added binary distribution.
- Fixed crash passing config.ini file directly instead of directory.
- Fixed paths in theindex to subdirectory modules.
Get the source or prebuilt binary from https://github.com/gradha/gh_nimrod_doc_pages/releases.
very usefull, congrat 2015-01-18 07:35:01
How come you've been marking all your projects as dead? 2015-08-21 18:44:47